Sunday, July 7, 2013

Do you cook with a crock pot?

electric crock pot
 on Vintage Stoneware WestBend Bean Pot/Electric Warmer/Crock Pot~NR
electric crock pot image



millvill09


What are some things that you like to cook in your crock pot? I love mine... Especially when it's summer and it's too hot to put the oven on. Also I think it saves time because I can put it on before work and then when I get home it is all done.


Answer
I use mine all the time, especially when I found what I was saving in cash:
How much electricity is used if they use a crockpot for 8-10 hours? The answer - .21! The answer went on to say that if you were to put something in the oven (to cook it for 2 hours) - electric it would cost $2.51 and $1.49 (gas)!
THink how much that would save in one year if you only used the crock pot once a week!!!
MAINSTREET MOMS have some great recipes -url below



No comments:

Post a Comment